Let’s take a quick journey back to May this year, where a team of 4 were busy working on this character-infused Church in Soho Square, London.
We were contracted for a five week project, were a wide range of roof repairs were to be carried out. Tasks included:
– Tile and slate replacement
– Bell cote bird prevention netting
– Bell tower netting for securing of loose tiles
– Clearance/repairs to all rainwater goods
– Installation of six Georgian wire glass dome windows, utilising an elaborate haul system to get them on the roof (see right!)
The client and the team were very happy with the work. The client so happy in fact, that as soon as we completed the contract, they emailed us saying:
“Thank you for the fantastic work done at the church. It has been good for us as well as our team and we are grateful for it.”
We have now been asked to carry out more works to their beautiful sash windows, with the team back on site as we speak!